Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs. As their name suggests, these Strawberry Cheesecake Fat
Bombs taste just like a piece of strawberry cheesecake, but without the refined sugar. Fat bombs
are delicious high-fat, low-carb and low-protein snacks. They are a convenient source of energy and
are ideal for those who need to add healthy fats into their diet.
Fat bombs can be sweet or savory. I have tried a variety of sweet fat bombs and these strawberry
cheesecake fat bombs are one of my favorites.
This recipe makes 16 fat bombs.
1/2 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
3/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup Butter, softened (I like Kerry Gold)
2 T Swerve, confectioners style
1/2 T Vanilla extract
To shape fat bombs you will need this silicone candy mold, or other silicone candy molds, or a small
muffin silicone mold, or a small ice cream scoop
1. Cut softened butter and softened cream cheese into small chunks. Please the cream cheese and
butter into a mixing bowl. Make sure the butter and cream cheese are softened, otherwise it will not
achieve a smooth texture. (Do not melt butter, the mixture should be firm).
If using fresh strawberries, wash the strawberries and remove the green leaves/stems. Place the
cleaned strawberries into a bowl and mash using a fork.
2. If using frozen strawberries, thaw. Place the thawed strawberries into a bowl and mash using a
3. Add the powdered erythritol (Swerve), vanilla extract to the mashed strawberries, and mix well.
4. Add the strawberry mixture to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese. Use a hand whisk
or fork, mix until well combined. You can use food processor to mix.
5. Spoon the mixture into candy molds or small muffin silicon molds. Or you may use a small (1-1/2
inch) ice cream scoop out the mixture onto a parchment lined pan (if mixture is too thin for scooping,
chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before scooping). Place fat bombs in the freezer for at least
2 hours or until set.
6. Remove from molds and keep stored in the freezer.
Nutrition facts (per serving):
Total carbs: 0.99 g
Fiber: 0.14 g
Net carbs: 0.85 g
Protein: 0.96 g
Fat: 7.4 g
Energy: 67 kcal